Friday, January 14, 2011

Random

So I haven't really been doing what I said I was going to do so, I'm going to try and fit bl;ogging into my schedule along with TWEETING. Whipee! Just thought I would write a mini blog since I dont have time to do a full length one. Minor updates....Since I have returned from Miami things have been wonderful. I have had a wonderful year thus far. So that makes ME :)!
I have been listening to music heavy...three cd's in heavy rotation!
*Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy ***** (five star rating)
*Nikki Minaj's Pink Friday (new to rotation) **** (four and 1/2 stars)
*J.Cole's Friday Night Lights **** (four and 1/2 stars)
I love all three cd's! Kanye is a beast! Nikki for her freshmen album did wonderful, she shows how versitle and creative she is. Talent! J. Cole is a lyrical genius! He is really amazing...the truth.

I've been having a great year I must say....feels like the good 'ol days! Real exccited about alot of the up coming events we have planned...in a nut shell 2011 is NICE! Til next time :* Muah

No comments:

Post a Comment