Friday, January 14, 2011

"THE RESOLUTION"

Time and time again I find my self setting a New Years resolution. And time and time again I seem to fall short before the middle of the year. This new year I do plan to continue the tradition of starting a New Years resolution, however I plan on breaking the bad habit of quiting. Behavior becomes habitual
when behaviors are repeated consistently. There is then an increase in the link between the context and the action and later becomes an automaticity of the behavior in that context. These behavior then become habitual and a lack of awareness comes into play and later becomes unintentionality and uncontrollable.  Whenever I think of the word habit, my mind always refers to the word and menaing of something bad. It was not until I decided that this New Year I needed to get in the habit of being more structured and organized. Goals properly executed can turn into good habits. I feel like the best way to make a healthy change in my life is to become more organized and set goals. I plan on setting differnt goals for each aspect of my life then working towards them. If I can visually set a goal then I find it easier for me to tackle any obsticle and achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment